Bawtry Hall offers the perfect luxury location to do business on the Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire border. Grade II listed and located in the beautiful Georgian Market Town of Bawtry, Doncaster, Yorkshire, Bawtry Hall is Set in five acres of stunning grounds. It is the perfect location to deliver the perfect sales conference, product launch, meeting or lavish black tie dinner. The experienced team at Bawtry Hall offer unbeatable service with meticulous attention to detail.
When choosing Bawtry Hall, you will enjoy exclusive use of the Hall’s four opulent rooms, reception bar area and five acres of stunning grounds.
With high white ceilings and large Georgian windows, the Hall is flooded with beautiful natural daylight – perfect for thinking and contemplating.
- The Hall can hold from 60 delegates up to 200 across our function rooms.
- Our inclusive delegate packages (day and 24 hour) include delicious bacon sandwiches on arrival with filter coffee and Yorkshire tea – a great way to start the day!
- Refreshment break’s and conference buffets are also included in our packages.
- Full WiFi and car parking are both complimentary.
- You will also have a dedicated conference coordinator throughout your event to respond to your every need
- Bawtry Hall is located close to the A1, and M18 / M1.
- Only 10 minutes from mainline railway stations Doncaster & Retford
- Just a 10 minute drive from Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- We can provide all AV equipment, screen and flip charts
Unique Corporate and Team Building Events from the Blyth Activity Centre
With years of experience under our belts, we have the know-how, creativity and expertise to make your corporate event a success. See below for information on some of our most popular activities:
Axe, knife and spade throwing
Air rifle shooting
Farmer Olympics (Welly wanging, Tractor-Tyre flipping, Bale rolling, Tug of war, etc)